 Robotics / 16331
16330  |  16332
Subject:
Gp2D12 Distance Sensor interface to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:12:09 GMT

Mindsensors is pleased to announce the New relies of GP2D12 sensor interface
to RCX.  This Sensor Interface is mainly based on Philo’s Concept but with
little different Ckt and very compact. For more details visit Mindsensors
Robotics web page at
www.geocities.com/mindsensors
and www.geocities.com/mindsensors/gp2d12.htm

Nitin