 Robotics / 16329
  Re: Help me buy a LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 2.0

(...) You can buy it in Brazil from Edacom: (URL) also sell a lot of Dacta stuff. Paulo (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help me buy a LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 2.0

Yeah, right... They charge U$ 370.00 for a mindstorms set, while Amazon.com retail price is U$ 199.00. For a Droid developer kit, they charge U$ 135.00 while Amazon.com retail price is U$ 29.99. For a Vision command, they charge U$ 180.00 while (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help me buy a LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 2.0

(...) Don´t forget about taxes, (lots of people who bought CDs from Amazon here in Brazil did it). Toys does have importing taxes, (60% if I remember it right), plus shipping costs of course. Books are safe to buy, no taxes at all. Paulo (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)