 Robotics / 16303
16302  |  16304
Subject:
Buying additional 9V motors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:36:47 GMT

Hi, I'm looking for a dozen or more 9V motors such as come in the RIS, and
looking in the Lego online store.

Motor 5114 is a bit different, maybe not geared down? Also not available.

Motor 624 is actually a kit with wheels which we don't need.

Mini motor 5225 looks like the right one, but it is also not available.

Micro motor 5119 is not availble in the USA. It is different from what's in
the RIS.

The 8735 motor kit has a battery holder, wheels, etc we don't need and
costs $40 (ouch).
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BEF97F317%2DC3CC%2D4E62%2DAC24%2D8529E
2A86639%7D

I also didn't see any motors on BrickBay.

What to do? Is 5225 not available as a part?

Thanks

Bruce Boyes

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------
  Real embedded Java and much more