 Robotics / 16300
  Re: Mindstorm in Space (Re: Mindstorm in New Electronics magazine)

(...) uses impulse drive. I think a warp engine in that confined space would cause a lot of problems. Elijah P.S. after looking at (URL) and with winter not too far off I think it would be interesting to experiment with low friction propulsion, say (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)