 Robotics / 16286
    Re: Linux and USB Tower —Juergen Stuber
   Hi, (...) yes, you want to join us? See (URL) . (...) In principle it looks rather easy, but currently the interface between the Linux kernel and user programs (usbdevfs) doesn't support interrupt transfers, which is what the tower uses (it has to, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Linux and USB Tower —Juergen Stuber
   (...) I just posted a kernel patch containing my first attempt at a driver to the linux-usb-devel mailing list. It's not yet working, so I invite people to hack on it. Jürgen (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)