 Robotics / 16279
  Re: Mindstorm set

(...) You might try Amazon.com, byt I think they charge list price. Roger (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm set

(...) Hi ! I wanted to buy something like 10 mindstorms for a robotics course at our university. Can somebody tell where I can order them online, and any cheap bets available right now Thanks in advance M.. <<<< We just bought 14 for a class at the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Mindstorm set

Hi ! I wanted to buy something like 10 mindstorms for a robotics course at our university. Can somebody tell where I can order them online, and any cheap bets available right now Thanks in advance M.. (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)