 Robotics / 16282
Re: Mindstorm set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:13:34 GMT

At 01:12 10/10/2001 -0700, Manu Prakash wrote:

Hi !

I wanted to buy something like 10 mindstorms for a robotics course at our
university.
Can somebody tell where I can order them online, and any cheap bets
available right now

Thanks in advance
M..

<<<<
We just bought 14 for a class at the Univ of Utah and bought them through
the lego online store, along with other items such as angle sensors (which
you can't easily get elsewhere).

Amazon sometimes has discounts on the add on sets - I picked up some Droid
and Dark Side kits for 30%-50% off earlier this year. A while ago the
Robosports sets were on sale.

Bruce

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------
  Real embedded Java and much more