 Robotics / 16259
  Re: High speed automated robot arm

"D. Cuthill" <dave.cuthill@computalog.com> wrote in message news:GKr38J.C0p@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) lost (...) and (...) Hi David, I think you're refering to my cartesian robots. I had a whole series of cartesian (linear) robots moving white (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: High speed automated robot arm

Iain: It definitely sounds like your site was the one I recall. I thought they were amazing and was interested in experimenting with something similar. I look forward to seeing them on your site again soon. Thanks David (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: High speed automated robot arm

(...) Hurry up and fix it! I miss those videos too. They were very inspiring. Rob (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)