 Robotics / 16254
16253  |  16255
Subject:
Can someone send me a *copy* of the RIS 2.0 software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:27:22 GMT

I ordered my upgrade kit from TLG in August and the word I got today on the
phone was that it wouldn't ship until sometime in November.  Thats after
receiving two letters from them stating the back order status and giving two
different shipping dates.  I, in the mean time, ordered the usb IR tower
from Pitsco.  It arrived today.  Now I can use my new laptop (which has no
serial port)with Mindstorms.  My problem...New laptop, new usb IR tower, no
software...GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have high speed internet.  Does anyone have a way to shoot the needed
files to me?
-Rob