 Robotics / 16228
    RE: Rokenstorms - A Rokenbok/Mindstorms frankenstein monster —Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)
   This raises some questions. I've seen those Rokenbok setups in the stores many times, and find them pretty neat. I never figured out how the vehicles are powered. Do they just take AA batteries, or do they use rechargables? I also didn't see any (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rokenstorms - A Rokenbok/Mindstorms frankenstein monster —Brian Stormont
   "Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:NBBBJMHNNJPIKOM...ods.com... (...) vehicles (...) The vehicles normally take 3 AA's, but I've been able to continuously power the module for hours via a 9V lego battery (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)