 Robotics / 16211
Re: My latest Technic MOC or What to do with all those wild coloured bent beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 04:39:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes writes:
I have uploaded some pics of my latest Technic MOC - a Technic
model of an MTD Lawn Tractor (the real one also pictured).

brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7122

That model is absolutely stunning! It is one of the very few models I have
seen that use a lot of the newer beams and liftarms rather than the older
studded pieces. I really like this style actually; it makes the models
stronger, look better and lighter (in terms of weight). Great work! :-)

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com