 Robotics / 16200
  Off Topic

Greetings All, I was playing on GameSpy when the flashed an advert for Camelot, a LEGO video. When searching for another download site (fileplanet has 350 + minute waits now), I found this short. It is what I wish Mindstorms could really do. Please (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Off Topic

try brickfilms.topcities...horts.html instead. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)