 Robotics / 16208
Re: Off Topic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:23:20 GMT

try brickfilms.topcities.com/directory_shorts.html instead.

Timothy Burt wrote:

    Greetings All,
    I was playing on GameSpy when the flashed an advert for Camelot, a LEGO video. When searching for another download site (fileplanet has 350 + minute waits now), I found this short. It is what I wish Mindstorms could really do. Please check it out at www.brickfilms.topcities.com/directory_shorts.html and scroll down to near the bottom of the list, the movie is called: My Coolest LEGO Creation.
        Tim Burt

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
            charset="iso-8859-1"

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news