 Robotics / 16130
    Re: LegOS forced to use another name? —John Barnes
   (...) This has all come as quite the surprise to me! As has been pointed out, TLC must have known about the LegOS name for quite a while! Now I am getting slightly worried whether we (hitechnicstuff.com) might come under closer scrutiny since the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)