 Robotics / 16109
16108  |  16110
Subject:
Help With A Newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:24:38 GMT

Hello! I am getting started with seriously using the RIS to build robots. I have
been poking around the Internet and right now I feel very lost about quite a few
things. I currently have 1.0 (I got it a while ago!), however, supposedly I
upgraded the software to 1.5 and it's on the way in the mail. If someone could
contact me over AOL Instant Messenger at Mattb0611, or email me (AIM preferred),
then I'd appreciate it. I'd just like to get a little help with my questions.
Thanks!

Matt
Mattb@tampabay.rr.com
AIM: mattb0611