 Robotics / 16097
    Re: Posi-trac differential? —Rob Stehlik
   (...) gears are nifty for things like this. I wish there was a smaller piece that could be used to lock them on... Actually I think there is. did you use a technic triangle in your diff housing? If so, you could stick a couple of the small offset (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Posi-trac differential? —Dennis Williamson
   You can substitute 16-tooth gears in place of the crankshaft pieces to jam the dark grey gear. The disadvantage is the extra width. Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)