 Robotics / 16095
    Re: Code-only Line-tracking competition —Martin Egholm Nielsen
   Hi, (...) I would personally like to have an RCX with leJOS 1.0.2 at my disposal if I'm granted access to participate... How many participants can you handle? To me it seems like you could get thousands for the "code only" contest! Regards, Martin (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Code-only Line-tracking competition —David Schilling
   (...) We wish! I'm pretty sure we'll be able to handle all the entries we get. We'll start worrying (and come up with some contingency plan) when we start getting dozens of registrations per day! Code on! -- David Schilling (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)