 Robotics / 16080
  3rd Years Project

Hi! My name is Vasilis, and im a newbie in this e-mail list. Im studing Computer Science, and the purpoose that i put my e-mail address in this list is to get help about my 3rd years project which has to do with lego. My project title is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 3rd Years Project

(...) Something I'm planning on working on is making a complete (Mars) Lander setup. You have the base station with a camera and an RCX. It opens the petals and extends the camera mount and turns the camera... The Second RCX drives around and picks (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 3rd Years Project

Why not have 2 forklift type robots cooperate to lift a very long object. One robot would go to each end and they would communicate to lift evenly. "VASILIS PAPAIOANNOU" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:F963GlZudbDARsQ...ail.com... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)