 Robotics / 16315
Re: 3rd Years Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:32:56 GMT

Why not have 2 forklift type robots cooperate to lift a very long object.
One robot would go to each end and they would communicate to lift evenly.

"VASILIS PAPAIOANNOU" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi!

My name is Vasilis, and im a newbie in this e-mail list. Im studing • Computer
Science, and the purpoose that i put my e-mail address in this list is to
get help about my 3rd years project which has to do with lego. My project
title is "Experiments with LEGO Robots" The aim of my Project is to build
two LEGO Robots and make them to collaborate in order to perform a task. I
have searched throught the internet in order to get ideas about what this
task could be (i have the freedom to choose which will be this task), but • i
reallise that the most Robot projects has to do only with one Robot. What • im
asking is, if anyone has any idea, or know any URL where someone have
construct two(or more) Robots which collaborates between them, and they • are
performing some tasks.

Thank you very much,

Vasilis