 Robotics / 16058
16057  |  16059
Subject:
ROBOLAB purchase. Thinks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:18:16 GMT

G'day. If this is the wrong place for this posting, please let me know.

Just like some help with deciding things.

We have an iBook and would like to do ROBOLAB/MINDSTORMS. We homeschool. We
live in Pakistan mostly though I'm writing from Perth, WA, Australia at the
moment. We have one maybe two kids who will study this stuff (plus one
really interested adult, me). Has anyone been down this road before who can
recommend what to buy, what not to buy, tips, gotchas etc.

Thanks,
Bruce.