 Robotics / 16050
16049  |  16051
Subject:
Tank threads in Ultimate Builders Set 3800?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:03:37 GMT

Does the Ultimate Builders Set 3800 include "long" (as in requires three
"wheels" instead of two run) tank threads?

I was going to order both the 3800 and the Wheel Pack, but since the
wheel pack also contains large tank threads it would be a waste of
money, since I don't want two copies of the tank threads.

Thanks in advance
--Tobias