 Robotics / 16041
    Re: Building a peripheral bus from motor output —Bruce Boyes
   (...) Do you have a link to this paper? We are taking a similar approach and using SPI on our JCX controller. We have designed in support for over 20 addressable I/O modules. For example, 4 motors are a module, 8 Lego compatible inputs takes up 2 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Building a peripheral bus from motor output —Mark Crosbie
   (...) It's at: (URL)We are taking a similar approach and using SPI on our JCX controller. We (...) I checked out the systronix.com website but didn't see anything about a JCX controller. Is it a Java version of the RCX? Did I miss the link? (...) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)