 Robotics / 16037
    Wireless IR transmission —Ryan Patterson
   I am trying to make a computer controlled robot, but I don't want it to be tethered. The only way I have thought of to do this would be to put the IR tower on the bot itself and get some kind of wireless transmitter for it. Does anyone know where I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Wireless IR transmission —Ben Firshman
   In message <NEBBIEGCKKDKLPLHNEL...l.rr.com>, Ryan Patterson <rpatters@cfl.rr.com> writes (...) You could use 'Cybermaster' but it is no where near as flexible as the RCX - it is even worse than the scout! That uses a radio link. Check out (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)