 Robotics / 16037
16036  |  16038
Subject:
Wireless IR transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:04:49 GMT

I am trying to make a computer controlled robot, but I don't want it to be
tethered. The only way I have thought of to do this would be to put the IR
tower on the bot itself and get some kind of wireless transmitter for it.
Does anyone know where I could get something like this. I have the 9-pin IR
tower, but could get a USB tower if I need to.

Signed,
  Ryan Patterson rpatters@rocketmail.com <mailto:rpatters@rocketmail.com>