 Robotics / 15980
    RIS 1.5 on sale at Walmart —John Barnes
   I just noticed that Walmart has RIS 1.5 on sale for $170. If you're just after parts and not the new USB tower, this may be a deal. JB (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        IR Tower 2.0 and Linux? —Elijah Meeker
   Hi, My (first) RIS is finally in the mail and while I paid in blood to get WindowsME and Redhat 7.1 on the same machine, I would still like to avoid developing in windows. Is anyone working on Linux support for the 2.0 IR tower? Any hints or (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)