 Robotics / 15961
    SDK, the new site and gooberfish. —James Howse
   With the update to the mindstorms site a lot of old links no longer work. As I've just been lent an RIS1.5 I went looking for the SDK pdf file. It's not there anymore. If some kind soul has stashed a copy away on their harddrive can they please (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: SDK, the new site and gooberfish! —James Howse
   (...) Thanks very much to all the people that sent me this! James (who now has some bedtime reading to do) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)