 Robotics / 15961
15960  |  15962
Subject:
SDK, the new site and gooberfish.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:35:39 GMT

With the update to the mindstorms site a lot of old links no longer work.

As I've just been lent an RIS1.5 I went looking for the SDK pdf file. It's
not there anymore.

If some kind soul has stashed a copy away on their harddrive can they please
bounce it to my address (shown above).

Thanks in advance

James (who's going sleepless with all the fun he's having)