 Robotics / 15859
  Re: rechargeable 9V battery packs for RCX/JCX and Legos motors

Didn't someone recommend a rechargable power pack designed for radio controlled model cars once - I saw a web page with this on, but can't remember where. Great if you have a RCX 1.0 - still available from education suppliers Robin "Bruce Boyes" (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: rechargeable 9V battery packs for RCX/JCX and Legos motors

While we're on the subject, I just got an RIS 1.0 on e-bay, and I'm wondering what is the best power supply for the RCX? The one listed on Lego-Dacta says, "Not Available." -- Russ -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)