 Robotics / 15829
15828  |  15830
Subject:
MIDI to NQC/RIS2.0 translator "Midi2LSC"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:13:09 GMT

Hi, All !

I wrote a Windows 95/98/Me/2000 free software.

This program named "Midi2Lsc" is SMF (Standard MIDI File) to LSC (LEGO
Script Language of RIS2.0 SDK) and/or NQC translator. It is alpha test
release status now.

    SMF format 0/1/2 support
    RCX2.0 standard development language support as "My Block" making
    NQC support as subroutine making

Please visit my page.
http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/midi2lsc/index-e.html

-- mac