 Robotics / 15814
15813  |  15815
Subject:
To whoever has RIS 2.0...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:18:18 GMT

What is the part number for the IR tower and cable?  I'm going to try to
finagle(sp?) my way into one.  Or...tell me the difference in the internals
of the new usb tower and the old serial tower.  I might could install a new
cable and upgrade my software (although I think 1.5 software would be
sufficient for this).

I looked at the belkin solutions.  $$$.  Not my idea of an inexpensive fix
to a minor problem.

-Rob