 Robotics / 1581
    Re: New ROBOLAB pages... (Macs to IR tower) —Michael Westphal
   On 12/16/98 3:51 PM, John Donaldson, jdonaldson@ghg.net, said: (...) Ok, I haven't actually tried this, but from what I've gleaned from the messages here: 1) The Mindstorms software will NOT work under Mac emulation because of the archaic and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)