 Robotics / 15741
    Re: All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster —Eric Sophie
   Hey right on, I'm glad you read the story and checked out the Mecha pix. They take quite a bit of effort, so getting compliments like yours is great! Thanks so much. Now all I gotta do is get you a night light!!! Thanks again, Eric -----Original (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)