 Robotics / 15733
  Re: RC enabling mindstorms

---...--- (...) system (...) IR(Infrared). Why (...) nuts. So (...) I believe John Barnes has already done a first-class job of a remote control for Legos, though not by modifying an RCX, if memory serves. I figure what better way to learn than to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RC enabling mindstorms

Hello, John Barnes did build a IR to RC and back converter for the RCX, but I thought he said it turned out quite expensive. Now he's working on an own (for the moment) one way RC system capable of driving Lego motors. See a thread of a few months (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)