 Robotics / 15729
    Two versions of the Micro Scout? —Shane Seward
   Hi! Does anyone know if the built in programs for the DSDK Micro Scout are the same as the DDK Micro Scout? I am wondering about the sounds, too. I have the DDK version and can't think of which program would make an AT-AT walk! Cheers! Darc. (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Two versions of the Micro Scout? —Nicolai Gørtz
   (...) The programs are exactly the same as the rest of the midro scout; except the color. (...) Program 1,4 & 5 makes the AT-AT walk. I like the set for the parts and the mechanisms described, IMHO it´s worth buying. Sincerely, Nic. (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)