 Robotics / 15732
Re: Two versions of the Micro Scout?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:18:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Shane Seward writes:
Hi!
  Does anyone know if the built in programs for the DSDK Micro Scout are
the same as the DDK Micro Scout? I am wondering about the sounds, too.

The programs are exactly the same as the rest of the midro scout; except the
color.

I have the DDK version and can't think of which program would make an AT-AT walk!
Cheers!
Darc.

Program 1,4 & 5 makes the AT-AT walk.
I like the set for the parts and the mechanisms described, IMHO it´s worth
buying.

Sincerely,
Nic.