 Robotics / 15722
Re: Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:51:02 GMT

Try to find a copy of:

MetaCricket: A Customizable Computational
Construction Kit for Professional Designers
by
Fred Martin (the guy who started this mindstorms stuff at MIT)
Brian Silverman and and Bakhtiar Mikhak.

I have a PDF file of this article "metacx2000-01-15.pdf" and I am
sure google would find out where you could download it from. Also,
see

MARTIN, MIKHAK, AND SILVERMAN,
MetaCricket: A designer’s kit for making computational devices
by the same authors, IBM SYSTEMS JOURNAL, VOL 39, NOS 3&4, 2000
(I also have a PDF file of this article, called "Martin.pdf")

Have fun, Jan
--
Prof. Dr. Jan G. Korvink           http://www.imtek.de/simulation/
Associate Editor (EU)   Sensors and Materials, MYUKK, Tokyo, Japan

Bld. 103/03.033,  Georges-Koehler-Allee, D-79110 Freiburg, Germany

Tel. (+49 761) 203 7381                    Fax. (+49 761) 203 7382