 Robotics / 15686
15685  |  15687
Subject:
If I owe you a sensor or R/C unit, please email me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:28:54 GMT

Hi !

I suffered a slight accident with my PC a couple of days ago and
cannot recover my mail Inbox directory structure which includes
emails from people waiting for sensors or R/C stuff.

Please email me a reminder to barnes@sensors.com if you are
waiting for such an item.

To everyone else, I appologise for using this public forum for this
request, but I am not sure that everyone watches lugnet.announce.

John Barnes