 Robotics / 15640
    Legal ramifications of posting? —John Barnes
   If Lego ever endorsed, built, released ... The amount of trouble I have gone to to make parts and gizmos as accessories or add-ons to Technic/Mindstorms, I'd love it if Lego stepped in and did it properly! In fact it would be a big sigh of relief (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legal ramifications of posting? Huh? —Bruce Boyes
     (...) Amen. I'm a bit incredulous this thread even started. Anyone who posts anything to a public list and then tries to claim it was private or proprietary is unclear on the concept. (I'm not sure Hollywood is very clear on anything so I'm blithely (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legal ramifications of posting? —Julian Gomez
   (...) They won't. The legal problems and ramifications from accepting unsolicited input are pretty significant, with respect to the intellectual property issues. TLG decided a long time ago not to get caught up in it. Another poster mentioned the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legal ramifications of posting? —Julian Gomez
   (...) What does that mean? No one can patent gears and hole and peg combinations now. Even the US patent office isn't that bad. --- Dr. Julian "a tribble took it " Gomez (former) Director of Advanced Technology Group, LEGO A/S (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)