 Robotics / 15638
    RE: Legal ramifications of posting? (Was: Re: A campaign for sun and planet gears) —Bruce Powell
   Dah, I Thoufght the origional Idea of the Posting was to get Lego to make these parts!!! So I think the poster of a part Idea, would be estatic if Lego started making them. Yes there are legal issues, but in this situation, easily resolved. To Clear (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Legal ramifications of posting? (Was: Re: A campaign for sun and planet gears) —Simon Bennett
   (...) That was definitely a long-term back-of-mind thought when I posted originally. I'm always aware that TLC read Lugnet and look at the Guarded Inn situation, it seems to work! (...) I certainly would, and I'd not be so crass as to take TLC to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)