 Robotics / 15625
  Lego robot controlled by Java phone: source code

Hello, I wrote up a little article about the demonstration I put together for JavaOne. The article includes links to the source code and talks a little bit about how the pieces fit together. In a nutshell, a Java-enabled mobile phone talks via the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)