 Robotics / 15612
  Mindstorms and com ports

Dear all I'm currently a masters student at Birmingham Uni in the UK researching child robotic programming. (This was essentially an excuse to play with the RCX blocks all summer ...) I was hoping to redevelop the Mindstorms software by writing my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms and com ports

hi katherine, guess what u're not the only who found an excuse to play with mindstorms all summer. thats what i am doing too. i am a masters student at univ of toledo,oh. just last nite i completed code for connecting to the rcx using java comm. it (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)