 Robotics / 15611
Re: Computer controlled car factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:15:45 GMT

"David M." wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford writes:
OK, this may be old, but I did a quick search & couldn't find any references.

Found while browsing: http://www.ecs.umass.edu/ece/UG/lego/home.html

They've built a Lego "factory" which assembles Lego cars. All we need now is
a Lego factory that builds humans....

Regards

ROSCO

follow-ups .robotics

No, what we need is one that builds little robotic boys named David who can
*love*...[1]

Whilst that would be *nice*, I'm holding out for a Lego factory that can
build Lego factories.

HomeMail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net     http://tuxaqfh.sf.net  http://tuxkart.sf.net
           http://agtoys.sf.net   http://prettypoly.sf.net