 Robotics / 15609
Re: Computer controlled car factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:46:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford writes:
OK, this may be old, but I did a quick search & couldn't find any references.

Found while browsing: http://www.ecs.umass.edu/ece/UG/lego/home.html

They've built a Lego "factory" which assembles Lego cars. All we need now is
a Lego factory that builds humans....

Regards

ROSCO

follow-ups .robotics

No, what we need is one that builds little robotic boys named David who can
*love*...[1]

--Electro--

1. BTW, I've read the short story "A.I" was supposedly based on (_Super-Toys
Last All Summer Long_, by Brian Aldiss) And I've only seen previews for
A.I., but they seem _nothing_ alike! Talk about creative license!