 Robotics / 15604
  REMOTE CONTROL PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS CE?

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A CASSSIOPIEA HAND-HELD PC AND I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ANYONE HAS CREATED A REMOTE CONTROL PROGRAM (LIKE THE ONE FOR THE PALM VX PC) FOR WINDOWS CE SO THAT I CAN CONTROL THE RCX USING IT. IF ANYONE HAS DONE SO COULD I HAVE THE LINK (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: REMOTE CONTROL PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS CE?

(...) Yes, at (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

"brian peiris" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:F64Ln5U9T3TGJ2T...ail.com... (...) FROM? You might try looking for a program called SkyCommander. You can capture IR and use a markup-type language to make your own remote control for (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: REMOTE CONTROL PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS CE?

(...) I have found a new website: (URL) offer a program for windows ce, which can control Mindstorms and Cybermaster. (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)