 Robotics / 15577
    Boosting the IR Signal Info —Sean Watson
   From what I have read and understand, the IR communication process of the RCX and the Tower are a bit limited. Now I know I'm demanding, but I don't have a couple thousand(or hundred thousand) to drop down on a high level scientific robot, so I'm (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Boosting the IR Signal Info —Bruce Powell
   Sean, Our Local Elections Supplier has this item, $ in Australian $. Local Website www.dse.com.au Cat# G1281. This looks like the sort of thing you want. Bruce Powell For easy control of audio and video equipment from anywhere in the house! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Boosting the IR Signal Info —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) Hi All, there's something similar awailable in Europe. CONRAD Electronics sells it. Have a look at conrad.com, chose your country (or international) and put the partnumber (351032-62) in the search-product-field. It costs about 70 DM (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)