 Robotics / 15552
15551  |  15553
Subject:
Need Masses of Technical Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:15:06 GMT

I am a student at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. I am doing
undergraduate research on Neural Networking and Artificial Intelligence, and
the Mindstorms have become my choice of implementation. Even though I have
found a vast amount of information, there are some things I have yet to
find. I continue to search, but anyone that has some good technical links,
they would be appreciated. I have mainly been using the site this mailing
list is on, and the Stanford site Kekoa Proudfoot has. Some topics I am
currently looking for are:
communication FROM the RCX TO the IR Tower/PC (as opposed to the other way
around)
communication from RCX to RCX
and how the H8 chip talks to the RAM included in the RCX (not the RAM in the
H8, but the 32K of external RAM, I was not able to figure this out from the
Hitachi manual)

Also, I am compiling all my work and notes on my website. It's not much now,
but it's growing by the day. Here's the address if anyone is interested.

http://www.geocities.com/swatson001/research/research.html

and my personal site is at the bottom of this email. Thanks

Sean Watson
SeanWatson@ec.rr.com
http://home.ec.rr.com/seanwatson/

"Your focus determines your reality" - Qui-Gon Ginn