 Robotics / 15543
Re: Problem with Vision Command and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:13:48 GMT

Hi Eduardo,

In lugnet.robotics, eduardo@tsibr.com writes:
Hello All,

I have the Robotics Invention System (Robolab 2.0.1) and the LegoCam
Vision Command installed on my machine. When I try to enter at the
Vision Command RCX Settings, I've got a message telling that I have to
install the Robotics Invention System on my machine. Is that another
software?

Right ! I do not know much about RoboLab Software, but I know that it's a
different software than RIS - Software.

Does anyone knows what is the matter ?

Not yet, I'll have a closer look tonight.

Please Heeelp Me, I
have a demonstration to do on next Saturday and I cant do nothing with
my RCX...

P.S. The tower is on Com2 and works fine at the robolab 2.0.1 (I have 2
robolabs installed on my machine, one in english and another in
portuguese language).

Thanks a lot.

Eduardo

Rainer