 Robotics / 15542
  Re: ADSL and LAN (was: i neeeeeed help! can't logon to the lego site)

Hi Was it that hard to get PPPoE set up under Linux? I haven't got any problem connecting to my provider; even surfing (with Lynx!) worked. I am also planning to couple my ADSL connection to my network using a Linux firewall. As my software, Roaring (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)