 Robotics / 15532
    Problem with Vision Command and RCX —Eduardo Mattos
   Hello All, I have the Robotics Invention System (Robolab 2.0.1) and the LegoCam Vision Command installed on my machine. When I try to enter at the Vision Command RCX Settings, I've got a message telling that I have to install the Robotics Invention (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Problem with Vision Command and RCX —Rainer Balzerowski
   Hi Eduardo, (...) Right ! I do not know much about RoboLab Software, but I know that it's a different software than RIS - Software. (...) Not yet, I'll have a closer look tonight. (...) Rainer (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)