 Robotics / 15497
    Asking about Firmware (need help) —Kuswardani Mutyarini
   Dear All I`m a newbies in programming LEGO Mindstorms RIS. I have explored CD that embedded in my RIS KIT. Now i want to try make a user interface for LEGO Mindstorms RIS in my own language. I used microsoft visual c++ to build my software From the (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)